Het Grote Fijne Zomer Festival
August 28 - September 1
HET GROTE FIJNE ZOMERFESTIVAL!
YOGA | BREATH WORK | MASSAGE | WRITING | SINGING | SHARING | ACTIVE MEDITATION | MUSIC | ECSTATIC DANCE | DANCE | CONTACT IMPRO | MEDITATION | COOKING | SAUNA | SWIMMING | CAMPFIRE | NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP | EATING | ARCHERY | MUD WRESTLING | PERMACULTURE | ENERGY CODES | NATURE | OPEN STAGE | LOVE
”Our intention for this festival is to create a conscious paradise. 5 days filled with the most beautiful things life has to offer. We create a space for Celebration, Expression, Exploration, Co-Creation, Community and Transformation”
We welcome you!
Jens & Kareem
Frans & Yvonne, Rachana, Crystal, Jera en Thom
We create this festival together, honoring the great potential in all of us. Everyone is welcome, we respect our individual differences and know that all our actions impact others. We create a save space for experimentation and welcome new experiences. We strive to be present in the moment to share whats available to us and care for what’s needed. The festival is toxicity free, there is no alcohol or drugs and we limit our use of cell phones and computers. We will leave no trace and not harm nature i any way, we will work on making ourselves , our fellow beings and surrounding more beautiful during the whole experience.
…celebrate life in nature in a conscious way
…care for our bodyies through yoga, massage and breath
…be creative though song, dance and self-expression
…explore ourselves and create new neural pathways
…connect with ourselves, nature and each other
Part of the festival experience will be a fixed programme with performances, dj’s, sharing circles and workshops. We’d like to shape the other part through co-creation: we invite everyone to express and share your personal gifts to this world. Please tell us what kind of contribution you like to make and send us some details. This can be anything,…. from a solo performance to workshops!
The fixed programme currently contains:
⭐️ WORKSHOPS & YOGA
– Wild Woman & Man voice workshop – Dymphi Peeters
– Wat is kundalini yoga? – Anne Ahau
– Sound journey with Singing bowls – Eline Louise
– Hatha-Sivananda yoga – Dana van Breukelen
– Samen in de Perma cultuur tuin – Rachana
– Woman Circle – Alaya Heather Crystal
– Hoolahoop dance – Mirjam Douma
– Acro Yoga & Hang – Prateado Yogi
– Shamanic Spirit Sounds – Yvonne Vruggink
– Ayurvedic self-care Eva Willemijn
– Chakra Dance – Alaya Melchizedek
⭐️ CONCERTS & CEREMONIES
– Opening & Closing Circle – Christof Melchizedek
– Love & connect Concert – Dymphi Peeters
– Soul transmission – Leonor Kuna
– Cacao Ceremony – Elias Hering
– Ecstatic Dance – Yarun Dee
– Mantra circle – Cosmic Circle
– Ecstatic Dance – Eline Louise & Sefrijn Langen
– Savasana Concert – Dana Devi
– Cacao Ceremony – Alaya Heather Crystal
– Sweat Lodge – Angelique Angel
– Organic etheric oils & scents – Amarah & Lerant
⭐️ FOR KIDS
– Clowning – Nutmeg Baker
⭐️ PERSONAL SESSIONS & MASSAGES
– Voicework – Dymphi Peeters
– energetic body work – Leonor Kuna
– singing bowl session – Eline Louise
– ayurvedic massage – Jeroen
⭐️ SACRED FIRE
During the festival our sacred fire will burn form the start till the end. We are looking for fire keepers.
⭐️ CONSCIOUS PRODUCTS MINI MARKET
⭐️ FOOD – Marnix Lange
All food will be cooked for us fresh from the vegetable garden on Ottermeerhoeve by the wonderful Marnix. He has been a chef for most of his life. Last year he travelled Europe to work on organic farms to learn more about nature & food. This summer he will be in our festival creating buffets for breakfast, lunch and diner.
Nature camping grounds with electricity (no wifi), plenty of caravan spots (same price as tents) and clean hot showers (or a dive into the beautiful lake for morning swims).
Please bring your own yoga maths, pillows and blankets.
18+ years – 285 euro
0-3 years free
4-8 years – 70 euro
9-17 years – 140 euro
pay 99 euro now, pay the rest of the amount at the start of the festival.
All tickets include all meals and a spot at the camping ground. There is no obligation to contribute in any way, but you are invited to put some energy into common tasks of every day life, such as work in the kitchen, garden, cleaning or…together we’ll keep things lovely as they are at Ottermeerhoeve!
Versie: 1.0 wijzigingen onder voorbehoud
FOR QUESTIONS OR COLLABORATIONS PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org